At Comit Developers, we are always seeking out talented, motivated individuals to join our website design and development team. Even if we do not have any available job openings you are still welcome to submit your resume for future consideration. If we feel you would be a good fit, one of our team members will reach out to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Customer Relations Specialist
Customer service is integral to our business. We aim to be courteous, take the time to understand the concerns of our clients and provide a timely solution. In general, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for reviewing, assigning and managing support ticket requests for our clients. However, providing great customer service will also set the tone for our long-term relationships and expectations with our clients. It’s important that the Customer Service Representative is organized, efficient and able to spot issues in our ticketing workflow so that they can be improved to ensure the process stays smooth as our business grows.
- MANAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS
- Review incoming support tickets
- Assign tasks to available team members
- Follow-up with employees & customers to gather information and make sure the tickets are completed in a timely manner.
- Own the ticket management system and make recommendations for improving overall ticket flow and process.
- CLIENT OUTREACH
- Assist our Sales & Marketing team with our customer outreach program
- Help create new campaigns, products, services to sell to existing customers
- Gather and review data from previous campaigns
- Reach out to customers on a regular basis to be sure their account is up to date
- Experience working directly with customers
- Excellent communication and listening skills – both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic about finding solutions to customer problems
- Ability to remain calm during conflict
- Organized, process-driven, ability to analyze data
- Familiarity or interest in website development and online marketing
- Sales & marketing experience a plus
- Hybrid work environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off, company holidays, flexible work schedule
- Health, Life + AD&D insurance
- Complimentary Telemedicine plan for you and your family that includes medical consultations, mental health therapy and consultations, and access to a nutritionist.
- Voluntary dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Opportunities for paid training
About Comit Developers
We are a leading web development company in Lafayette, Louisiana. With hundreds of clients across several industries, we help businesses of all kinds define their web presence by providing them with great customer service, clear project direction and innovative web design. Our web development team believes in keeping an open dialogue with each other to continually create the best product possible for our clients. This also presents them with unique learning opportunities as they expand their individual skill sets. If this sounds like the type of team you would like to work with, please complete our form to apply for this position.
Comit Developers is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you’re interested in applying to any of our open positions, please complete the form below.