At Comit Developers, we are always seeking out talented, motivated individuals to join our website design and development team. We currently do not have any available positions open at this time. However, you may submit your resume using the form and if a position meeting your skills becomes available we will reach out to you.
Sr. Web Developer
Comit Developers looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Use scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media to design, build or maintain websites.
- Confer with team members to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements and provide estimates to sales.
- Log time in an accurate manner in order to assist in detailed project progress reports.
Web Developer Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in web development.
- A proven eye for responsive design with attention to user experience and SEO best practices.
- Able to effectively troubleshoot issues and create complete solutions.
- Dedicated team player who can exchange ideas freely with co-workers and utilize constructive criticism in a professional matter.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication with the ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them to the team and / or clients.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off, company holidays, flexible work schedule
- Health/life + AD&D insurance
- Voluntary dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Opportunities for paid training
About Comit Developers
We are a leading web development company in Lafayette, Louisiana. With hundreds of clients across several industries, we help businesses of all kinds define their web presence by providing them with great customer service, clear project direction and innovative web design. Our web development team believes in keeping an open dialogue with each other to continually create the best product possible for our clients. This also presents them with unique learning opportunities as they expand their individual skill sets. If this sounds like the type of team you would like to work with, please complete our form to apply for this position.
Comit Developers is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you’re interested in applying to any of our open positions, please complete the form below.