Google Analytics is a free tool created by Google that gives users valuable insight into their websites. By placing a few lines of code into your site, you can see the user experience. Utilizing this information can help you determine the effectiveness of your layout, marketing campaigns, social media buttons, and your e-commerce items.
Some Benefits of Google Analytics:
- By knowing your users’ behavior you can optimize your site to better suit their wants and needs.
- Another plan for optimization is to use the users’ behavior and then optimize your site to funnel the user to the page you want them on i.e. the contact page.
- For e-commerce, you can see what products have been viewed the most and those that haven’t been viewed at all.
- You can see how many mobile users you have and if you might need to think about incorporating a responsive design.
- Google Analytics gathers information about your viewers i.e. geographical location, time on site, search engine trends, etc)
- The keywords section shows you what keywords are bringing people to your site and what keywords need more work.
- You can also see your rankings for popular keywords on Google.
- Google Analytics allows you to know how many times your social media buttons have been clicked.
There are too many benefits, which Google Analytics offers, to list them all. If you are interested in adding Google Analytics to your site, we can set it all up for you. Click here for more information on how Comit can help.